Hello, guys, today am here with a tutorial in which you can learn how to fix water damaged phone easily. As this incident happens to most of us when our phone gets damaged by water sometimes in rainy season but we don’t know how to fix water damaged phone. But don’t worry today I will teach you all step by step so let’s start.
Firstly, remove the phone from the water as quickly as possible. The longer it stays there, the more water or liquid will seep through the cracks and openings of your phone. Once it’s out of the water, there are certain things you need to do right away, and certain things you should absolutely avoid doing in order to prevent water damage.
Things That Not To Do:
⇒ Do not heat up the phone with dryer
⇒ Do not press any key
⇒ Never try to turn it on
⇒ Do not blow on it. This could send water into other internal parts of the phone that it hadn’t already reached, causing more damage in the process
⇒ Never Shake Your phone
Steps To Fix Water Damaged Phone:
1. Firstly turn it off immediately
2. Now remove all the accessories like battery, Sim card, Memory card and cover
3. Use a cotton cloth, toilet paper or napkin to soak water from your phone and soak as much as possible
4. Now wrap your phone in a tissue paper and remain it for some time
5. Bury the phone in a ziplock bag full of uncooked rice. Rice is great for absorbing liquid and this is actually a common method for drying smartphones and tablets.
6. Now let the phone dry for one or two days and don’t try to insert battery or switch it on before 2 days
7. You can also you silica gel pack instead of rice as silica gel pack has more power to absorb water as compared to rice.These gel packs are mainly used in shoe boxes
8. After a couple of days, you can remove the phone from the rice back, insert the battery into the phone and switch the phone on.
9. If your phone doesn’t turn on, try charging it. If it doesn’t charge, the battery may be damaged. You could try a replacement battery, or consider taking your smartphone to a repair shop to be checked by a professional.
10. If your phone has turned on and it is running as it should, you should still keep a close eye on it for the next few days, to see if you notice anything out of the ordinary. Play some music to check the speakers and ensure the touch screen still responds as it should.
Hope This Tutorial Will Help You To Fix Your Water Damaged Phone.
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST LIST MESSAGE US ON – 7307958962
JOIN OUR FB GROUP FOR LATEST UPDATES FROM – HERE
IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WITH BELOW SOCIAL ICONS BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING