StayZilla App Loot : Get Rs.500 Bonus As Sign Up { Use Full Money In Hotel Booking }

0

Hello Guys, Am back with a great StayZilla App Loot. StayZilla is an app used for hotel booking anytime anywhere. It’s really a great app because you just have to pay 30% upfront and remaining 70% at check-in time. Today this app comes with refer and earn program in which you will get Rs.500 per refer and your friend will also get Rs.500 on sign up. You will only get Refer money after your referred friend book hotel and checkout. You Can use full sign up money to book a hotel. So Don’t wait more loot this app fast.

⇒ Get Rs.30 On Sign Up And Rs.20 Per Refer { Redeem In Paypal }

⇒ Fill Survey & Earn Upto Rs.5000 + Refer And Earn Rs.50 Paypal Cash Per Refer

Steps For StayZilla App Loot :

#1. Firstly Download Stayzilla App

#2. After Download Open The App

#3. Now Click On More And Click On Sign Up

#4. Now Enter Your Name, Email, Mobile Number

#5. Now Enter This Promo Code – KAB0WW58

#6. Now Verify Your Mobile Number With OTP

#7. Yipee! You Will Get Free Rs.500 StayZilla Wallet Cash

#8. You Can Use This Full Amount To Book Hotel Across India

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP BROADCAST LIST MESSAGE US ON – 7307958962


JOIN OUR FB GROUP FOR LATEST UPDATES FROM – HERE


IF YOU LIKE THIS POST SO SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS WITH BELOW SOCIAL ICONS BECAUSE SHARING IS CARING

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here